Superpower Day


For the month of April, I've committed to 30 days of posting!

Join me, and go HERE for more info.

Day 3
Superpower Day
If you had a superpower - What would it be? How would you use it?
My superpower would be to have a giant rewind, slow motion, fast forward button for life. Almost every day I feel like there aren't enough hours in a day. I honestly don't know how some of you do it! Blogging, training, catching up on housework, TV shows, spending time with family & friends.

I would use it to pause time while I blog. That way I wouldn't be ignoring Kevin after work, or not blogging as often as I like. I would slow time down as I go for my morning workout so I could still workout at the same speed, but time around me would slow. I'd be able to sleep in a little later, and get in a great workout before work. I'd be able to rewind memorable moments to relive. Fast forward through the boring stuff. I'd use it to fit more into my packed days.

What would you want for a superpower?

1 comment:

shannon said...

I'm thinking I like your idea myself...then I could get so much more accomplished and ignore less of the important things in life...I can't wait to read more about your journey with running, etc. I too am a runner and am training for my first half-marathon in Sept. 2012 I started running about 8 months ago and I am hooked for as long as my body will allow me to be. If you have a minute I was wondering if you could check out my new running blog all about surviving cancer and becoming a runner. (Just started it 4/2/2012) Blessings.

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR