I've been kind of jealous lately of everyone and their Spartan Races, Zombie Runs, and Tough Mudders. They seem so exciting!
Something different than just a 5K.
Problem... I hate the mud, I'm afraid I'll get hurt, and the idea of it gets me all sorts of anxious.
So imagine my excitement when I heard of a new 5K...
Color Me Rad
Think of it as Fitness Tie-Dye.
Start with a clean white shirt, throughout a 5K course colors are sprayed out to coat your face, shirt, & body to create a unique momento and one of a kind experience.
They're been adding more and more cities lately. Is there a Color Me Rad near you?
For me, the choice came between Boston & Hartford.
Even though Hartford is closer, Boston won because of timing (Hartford is the weekend of the Run to Remember Half in Boston).
So far, My brother & his girlfriend are racing too. Even my serious marathoning brother knows how to have a little fun! I ca't wait! Who else can we get to join us?
Want to win an entry into a Color Me Rad 5K of your choice?
How to Win
please leave a separate comment for each
1. Follow me via RSS, email, Facebook, etc
2. Like Color Me Rad on facebook HERE
3. Like me on facebook HERE & tell me which race you would do!
4. Visit the Color Me Rad website HERE & tell me what color you'd like to get sprayed with!
5. Share this giveaway via Blog, Twitter, Facebook (1 for each)
Enter until 4/13 midnight EST
Good Luck & Get Colorful!