Challenges & Victories


For the month of April, I've committed to 30 days of posting!

Join me, and go HERE for more info.


Day 27
5 Challenges & 5 Small Victories
Make a list of the 5 most difficult parts of your health focus. Make another top 5 list for the little, good things (small victories) that keep you going.

Challenges:
1. Avoiding Temptation: Staying away from excessive cocktails, sweets, snacks, etc! Especially when I'm out with Kevin or my girlfriends. Or temptations when I'm stressed or tired...
2. Getting Enough Sleep: Lack of sleep makes me want to eat non stop. Not to mention when I can't sleep, I don't usually get my workouts in.
3. Getting Rid of Stress: My job is non stop stress & my relationship is too at times. Feeling stressed makes me more likely to break on my healthy eating habits. Luckily I think the hypnosis has helped with this!
4. Consistent Workouts: I feel guilty, but sometimes sleeping in, blogging, or catching up on housework wins. Missing workouts leads to being underprepared for races, not meeting my weightloss goals.
5. Cutting back on Alcohol: I love enjoying a glass or 2 of wine at night, and having a few cocktails to unwind on the weekends. In reality, I don't need the extra calories or the toxins if I want to lead a healthy lifestyle

Victories:
1. Finishing a Race: I never feel more accomplished than I do when I cross a finish line.
2. Watching my shape change: I love when I start eating clean, healthy foods, that my belly flattens, my waist shrinks, and I start to feel sexier!
3. Fitting in smaller pants: Recently I bought new jeans at the Gap in a 10, and was so excited!
4. Feeling sore after a good workout: Theres nothing that lets you know you worked hard like delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). When I feel sore for 2 days after a workout at Bia or on a run, I know I pushed myself.
5. Not rushing to the fridge after a tough day: Lately I've been more in control at the end of a long day. Instead of wine by the bottle and endless snacks, I've been having a small snack or relaxing for a bit before starting to make dinner.

What are your challenges and Victories?


No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR