Quotation Inspiration

For the month of April, I've committed to 30 days of posting!

Join me, and go HERE for more info.

Day 2
Quotation Inspiration

I love quotes, so obviously I couldn't pick just one. Here's a few of my favorites...



How many times do we get caught up on a time in the past. A past training run, a failed workout, an argument with a friend, a bad race day, a silly mistake. The great thing is that in life we can constantly redefine ourselves. We can reinvent our presents to be what we want them to be. Sometimes I still think I'm that lazy, scared girl from way back when. But I want my present to include health, fun races, and being fit, so thats what I'll make it.



At the end of my first half marathon, I thought it was a miracle that I made it to the end. Repeat that for my first triathlon and marathon. In all honesty, I would have never gotten to those finish lines without somehow believing in myself enough to sign up for those races, enough to start a training plan, enough to show up at the start line and begin.




l love this quote because so many people want to change their lives, but expect things to be different without changing a thing. I can't possibly expect my waistline to shrink when I keep eating too much, and slacking on my workouts. If I want to be the fit athlete I am in my dreams, then I need to work on things differently.

What are your favorite inspirational quotes? 

Don't forget my Raw Threads giveaway ends 4/8... enter HERE

1 comment:

Run with Jess said...

I'm a sucker for great motivational quotes. Those are some good ones.

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR