Pinterest


For the month of April, I've committed to 30 days of posting!

Yesterday I used one of my free passes to not post.

Join me, and go HERE for more info.

Day 16
Pinboard
Create a pinterest board for your health focus. Pin 3 things. What did you pin? Share the images in a post and explain why you chose them.

My link to my WeGo Health Board HERE... Do you follow me yet on Pinterest?




]

A delicious and healthy recipe! I cannot WAIT to make this. Quinoa, blueberries, mangos, amazingness.



My motto right now.
Getting healthy should be a lifetime goal.
This is the best way in my opinion to get there.



My wall of inspiration.
All the races I've finished, all that I've accomplished, inspire me to keep going. To keep trying something new.

Do you use Pinterest?
I think its a great place to find new recipes & inspiration!
What do you like it for?
Happy Pinning!

No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR