I'm back!

I promise to detail my exciting & fabulous vacation along with pictures, but right now I am headed back to the airport for the second time today since leaving there at 1:30am this morning. Horrible travel day home, delayed & rerouted flights meant our luggage went to Detroit when we did not, then horrible customer service reps who couldn't communicate about my baggage location told me all my bags were at the airport, when in reality only 2 were. They were supposed to deliver my last bag this afternoon/evening & it never came. Apparently it's at the airport. Kevin & I are leaving in a few to pick it up. My running shoes, makeup, and basically all my important stuff are in this last bag, so clearly I didnt get my workout in I should have today. I'll explain more later, for now I am MAD!

No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR