Blog Award!


Thanks so much to Amanda at  AJ's WLJ for this award!


Here are the 3 rules:


1. Post who gave this to you

2. State 10 things you like

3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

1. Running (now biking/swimming/tri too!)
2. Reality TV shows (biggest loser, AMNTM, Bachelor, hells kitchen, wipeout...)
3. Sunshine & palm trees
4. Vacations & traveling
5. Cooking
6. Watching the RedSox
7. John Mayer
8. Wine
9.  Celebrity Gossip
10. my wonderful (most days) boyfriend/fiance or whatever...


I'm giving this to:
1. Amy @ Brand New Hoosier
2. Heather @ Body Mind & Soul
3. Heather @ Trials & Tribulations
4. Lisa @ Lisa vs. her inner fat girl
5.  twentysomething girl @ twenty something transitions
6. Chunky Dunker @ Chunky Dunkin
7. IrongirlJo @ Iron Girl Jo's journey to 30 & 140.6
8.  Mandy @ Manderz Journey
9. Lauren @ Journey of Life, Love & Happiness
10. Jennifer @ Jennifer's Health & Fitness Blog

Please check out these blogs I know you'll enjoy & follow if interested! I know I love to see when new people are following my blog, so help all these ladies have a pick me up to their day & get some good reading for yourself at the same time!

2 comments:

Heather Nicole said...

If only blogs had like buttons! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks girl! I love reading your blog as well! You rock and I can't wait to hear all about your triathlon! Thanks again! Have a gorgeous day!

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR