Three Things Thursday!

1. I got in an awesome run today. I skipped my run in the morning, but after a great day at work (so unusual to say), and getting home a little early, I decided to give it a whirl before dinner. I was scheduled for a 5 mile tempo run, so I mapped out a loop that was almost 5, and headed out for a nice rainy run. Normally, I hate running in less than ideal running conditions, but for some reason I couldn't wait to get out in the rain to run. My planned mid-tempo pace is 10:45 on my training schedule, and I kept it pretty close...

I started a little fast, then settled in. I remembered that this route was the one I did for my first post surgery outdoor run, and thought of how far I've come since then.

2. I did it! I joined the Half Fanatics!

I am now Fanatic #1184 at a Neptune (1 moon) level. I am hoping to upgrade to Saturn (3 moon) status in the fall with 4 half marathons in 4 states in 51 days.

3. With my vacation now booked, I have continued to stay focused on my eating and exercising. I had an intense bootcamp session last night with a heavy focus on TRX, which I loove. My 2x/week bootcamp starts on tuesday morning, which means I need to adapt my training schedule since tues/thurs are typically running days. Krystal also gave us some great nutritional advice (separate post about it later), which I think is a great focus to help me with my weightloss. Overall I am feeling so much healthier and starting to notice little changes in how my clothes fit, hooray!

Don't forget to enter my Kushy Foot giveaway HERE, it ends 6/25!
Soooo Happy its friday tomorrow, even if I am working saturday. 
Next triathlon is Sunday at the Wilbraham YMCA!




3 comments:

The Green Girl said...

Congratulations on Half Fanatics, girl! ::high fives::

SupermomE13 said...

Congrats on being a Half Fanatic! That is awesome. And great job on the tempo run. :)

Hey, I would really appreciate it if you could help me spread the word... I have a huge fundraising giveaway going on right now with over $650 worth of prizes http://seemomrunfar.blogspot.com/2011/06/totally-awesome-fundraising-giveaway.html
Thanks so much!

Suzy said...

Congrats on being a Half Fanatic! I should really try to join as well, but I never hit the requirements just right. Enjoy it!

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR