You can fix my plumbing any time!

On sunday, my kitchen ceiling seemed to spring a crack and a nice water mark. Just what I need a leak in my barely over a year old home! My mom called our contractor friend for a plumber referral, and lucky me, I got the HOTTEST plumber ever! The bad part is he said they did a crappy job on the plumbing for my house, the good part, he fixed it. Wish I knew the scoop on him since he was such a hottie and super nice to boot. I know he's a firefighter too, so my firefighter friend is going to see if she can get the scoop... wonder if he is single?

The knee? Well, it hurt like a bitch yesterday, I foam rolled until I cried. I skipped my run today, the rolling felt a little better. Today, I didn't have to go to work, hooray! I was at Springfield College playing patient for the physical therapy students for their practical exams. A couple of girls who were also playing patient, were talking about wanted to run the disney half marathons and asked me what I thought. I told them how much fun it was and encouraged them to do it.

I need to go out to finish my christmas shopping, but I'm lazy since sitting around watching my DVRd lifetime movie marry me. Made me even think that I could dump my commitment phobic boyfriend for a dream relationship with the plumber. ok, back to reality. Shopping, then possibly a new ride on my toy that I'll share later!

Mike at 26.2 is my cooldown is having a fabulous giveaway for 3 I-pod shuffles, so check it out HERE!

Don't forget my Road ID giveaway HERE!

7 comments:

Karen Seal said...

Good luck with the plummer! ;0) Yay for not having to go to work! That's exciting!! :0)

Terri said...

What, no pics! :) Hope your knee is better soon!

Terri said...

Hey, where'd my comment go? Anyway, I hope your knee gets better soon!

Stephanie Anne said...

I wish I had a pic!! how awkward... "hey hot plumber, can we take a picture together before I lead you to my bedroom?" haha

Unknown said...

OMG!! He didn't show you his crack I hope!! Ha ha!! JK!

Anonymous said...

Come on, you're a blogger, there's gotta be a way to get a discrete photo of this hottie. Plumbers are supposed to have their belly hanging over and their crack peekin'!

The Green Girl said...

Yeay for eye candy!

But bummer about the knee. ::hugs::

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR