Tired & Lazy

This week, I have been doing a whole lot of this


sleeping. Which means not a single workout since my awful long run on sunday. I have been exhausted & wanting to sleep all day, it sucks that work gets in the way of that. I'm sooooo looking forward to sleeping in on christmas. 

Lack of exercise may be due to the fact that I am nervous about running. My anterior tib is now a ridiculous mess. I have a foot drop, and I've been massaging and icing. Yesterday I gave myself an ultrasound and had a coworker kinesiotape my anterior tib. My PT professor sent me back an email asking more questions, but I haven't gotten a response back yet. Ironically this morning I got an email from a running store in CT that I've been to, with great events I wish were happening sooner. A kinesiotaping seminar, a free injury assessment screening, running videotaping and biomechanical evaluation. They had an email address to email the physical therapists they work with, so I may resort to that.

Clearly with the holidays, food is also an issue. We had our annual cookie swap at work yesterday, so I came home with these...

I made the peppermint whoopie pies in the back

So I definitely had more cookies than I should have, which was followed by drinks out at the bar. Tonight, Kevin and I are going out to dinner and finishing our shopping. I swear I will hit the gym tomorrow!

And.... update on the plumber! My roomate really wanted to see if he was single, and if he would go out with her. So I sent him a facebook message (how 4th grade of the 21st century), and they went out last night!! She said it went really well, but thinks he was bothered my the big age difference (8 years). He asked if she was free the next few days, and when she said no he said he would call her next week. So it seems like he must be interested a little. Maybe I'll have a picture to post soon after all!

Have you entered my Ryders giveaway yet? It ends 12/27! Enter HERE

A couple others in the works & some big announcements coming soon!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Sometimes rest is the best medicine - it helps mental and physical ailments. I hope you can figure out your knee issue - sounds like you have lots of resources to tap.

Terri said...

I agree - maybe you just need some rest! Hoping that's the case, anyway! Sending healing vibes!

The Green Girl said...

Wow, look at your Miss Matchmaker.

Hope you feel refreshed very soon!

Karen Seal said...

Holy cow that's a lot of cookies! Hope your foot improves soon! Merry Christmas! :0)

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR