peanut butter and chocolate is a deadly combonation

I got my run in today. The eating, however, is a whole other story. I am still eating like garbage. peanut butter trees & snowflake peppermint patties, funfetti cake (although I did make it with egg whites). The run this morning was good, I cut the last interval a little short when I felt my IT band start to tighten up. My knee felt awesome the whole time. Tomorrow I am planning for a little elliptical and some lifting. I am also planning for a healthier day of eating. wish me luck. I feel like my stomach is chubby & fluffy again, gross. 

I started to think about all I have accomplished over the past year, and what I am looking forward to in 2011. I want to have a little more time to dedicate to that post, so look for it by friday.

Have you entered my Allied Steel giveaway yet? Check it out HERE

Be on the look out for another fabulous giveaway popping up soon....

and watch out for my next race announcement soon which is a fundraising race. I have a lot of awesome things in the works, and will share a little more shortly!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Yum...chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite combination!!

Anonymous said...

yum yum chocolate and peanut butter is delicious :) I'm having a hard time getting back into healthy eating. I ate way too many holiday goodies and now I can't get back on track

Carly said...

I must confess that I've been eating a bunch of crap too. We need to both stop it now! :-)

Raquelita said...

Well, this is the time of year when it's extra easy to indulge. Reese's peanut butter cups are one of the few chocolate treats that I have trouble resisting.

Lisa said...

PB & Choc - YUM! If I'm stranded on a dessert island, I hope the island is owned by Reese. Yeah for a good run. Glad your knee felt good. Smart to stop when the IT started hurting - don't want to get it too flared up.

Happy New Year!

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR