Don't you hate it when....

You leave the house only to go to one specific place and its closed.

Someone is walking away from a place (store, gym, place of business), sees you, and knows that you are going there too and DOESN'T BOTHER TO TELL YOU IT'S CLOSED!

This has happened to me before at the gym. There was a freak power outage, and they didn't open. I passed a woman who I thought was just leaving the gym, but was someone who just couldn't bother to open her mouth and tell me it was closed. Yesterday, I decided to brave the afternoon roads to head to UPS to ship out a few things. I get out my boxes, and am carrying an enormous piperlime box, a large amazon box & a small box with Rev Abs for amber. A woman carrying a box leaving UPS smiles at me, I assume she just picked up a package. I slosh through the snow with my huge boxes, only to see a sign on the door that they are closed due to weather. WTF!?! That woman reallllly couldn't let me know? So rude!!



No workout this morning. I'm still feeling sickish. Wicked sore throat, a lot of coughing. My throat feels raw. I downed about 20 vitamin C drops, and a cup full of robitussum. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow. My eating has been crap today. Candy, muffins, etc, YUCK! Tomorrow I will run and eat better, I swear. I need to! I'm drinking green tea with honey in attempt to soothe my throat & cleanse myself from all the junk I've put in my body today. Good night!




8 comments:

Lisa said...

So rude indeed. What happened to the holiday spirit. Jerkos! I'm sorry you are feeling poorly - gargle with warm salt water? Feel better - take it easy until you do!!!

Aimee said...

That is pretty rude! I totally would have told you those places were closed!

I'm sorry you're still sick! I'm still sick too! Here's hoping that we both get better soon!

EricaH said...

I think i'm more offended that she had the nerve to smile at you. Hope you feel better and i am with you as i finish off these mint M&M's tomorrow i will do better eating wise. :)

Mike Russell said...

That is when you memorize their face and keep it in your "Race Rolodex". When you see them during your race, you run them down and just smile as you pass...

Amanda said...

Yes I do hate when people do that to me. How rude!

I hope you feel better soon.

Carly said...

Boo for colds! Hope you feel better soon!

Running Ricig said...

That happened to me the other day. I got up to go to church, turned out there wasn't an early service, so I decided to run errands but NONE of the stores I wanted to go to were open.

Anonymous said...

That is a definite pet-peeve of mine. UGH.

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR