Today is my friday!

and.... 
I have a 5 day weekend! Love it!

What are my plans? Nothing specific. Pretty much gym time. Working out, and getting used to this new weight watchers plan. So far I think I like it. Definitely puts an emphasis on healthy, whole foods, which I had been trying to do anyways. I had a 1 pound loss this week, which was fabulous I thought after thanksgiving. Now, my plan is to really buckle down, learn the new program & kick into gear. The more weight I can lose, the less I have to carry through 13.1 in new orleans & disney.

My other plans include finishing my christmas shopping, wrapping & decorating. Still not sure of what to get everyone, so I'll need to do some browsing and figure it out. My mom had me order this beauty to arrive under the tree on christmas at her house...

Kurt Kinetic Road Machine Indoor Trainer
Thats right, Kurt Kinetic Road Machine Indoor Trainer! So excited, and I know this will help me get some bike miles in over the winter. I really want to improve for tri season next year, and this will help me avoid biking at the gym and in the snow. Now... to get to the pool more often.

Today is mine & Kevin's 6 year anniversary. We're celebrating on sunday, since he has class tonight. I have a busy weekend ahead. Dinner with friends tomorrow, and a beer & wine tasting party on saturday night. Plus 2 road races! The Springfield Jolly Jaunt 10K is to benefit Massachusetts Special Olympics on saturday & the Hot Chocolate Run 5K is to benefit Safepass on sunday. I feel good that they are both to benefit charities, and it helps me get my miles in with my long run parter away. I'm secretly hoping to PR on at least the 5K.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for Inperspire towels HERE!


7 comments:

N.D. said...

how long can you go on the bike trainer for? I can't motivate and my butt hurts! Borrowed a friend's trainer and I've used it just to warm up before running or for about 30 min tops.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jill@Run for the Hills said...

My trainer just let me borrow hers! I'm hoping it works with a mountain bike since I don't have a road bike. Hoping to get it set up this weekend.

Happy Anniversary and yay for cross training! :)

Jaime said...

have fun riding your trainer! I like mine but need to use it more!

The Green Girl said...

Your. Trainer. Is. Green.

KovasP said...

Happy anniversary! Awesome gift to look forward to.

Rae said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR