My new toy... & Rev Abs winner!

Last week my mom called. My christmas present was delivered. It came in too big of a box for her to want to wrap under the tree & she thought it was too heavy to lift. So.... she called me & told me to pick it up, I could have my christmas present early!



You know what that is!!! My new bike trainer!


I was so excited & with the drama continuing between Kevin & I, I decided to take a shot at putting it together myself yesterday.  Decided against figuring out the whole how to put a bike on it part until today.

my beautiful white & pink specialized dolce elite!

After a few tears, and a u-tube video search I managed to get my bike on the trainer, without the man! HA, take that! I then rode for 43 minutes while watching my DVRd Desperate Housewives from Sunday night. This thing is gonna be awesome. It wasn't too loud, it was a nice smooth ride, and will certainly make improving my cycling over the winter much easier! One question, am I supposed to be shifting gears to make it harder at times? I can't wait to actually try out one of the spinervals dvds i have!

Running? I didn't go again today. The knee is starting to feel better, but my anterior tib is tender. I've been wearing my compression socks and it seems to be helping, oh and using that foam roller. I'm going to aim for my tempo run tomorrow, hopefully all goes well!

As for the Rev Abs


Lucky girl is.....


She will get the complete Rev Abs package! Amber please email me your address to sgrigely at hotmail dot com & I'll ship it right out to you!

Don't forget Mike's giveaway at 26.2 is my cooldown for an Ipod shuffle HERE

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome! Looks like fun . . . especially since you can catch up on your DVR'd shows (bonus!). Hope your knee gets better and you can get back out for a run soon.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm hoping I get a bike trainer for Christmas! It was the #1 item on my list :)

Terri said...

I am totally jealous of your bike trainer!!!! Oh, and congratulations to the winner!

Aimee said...

Yay for your new trainer! We have the same one and love it!!

run4may said...

super cool gift. congrats on managing to put it together on your own.

The Green Girl said...

Whoo hoo! And it's GREEN!

Stacie said...

Congrats Amber!!! Love the bike trainer. I want a bike so badly so I guess I need one of those first before I get the trainer :)

Unknown said...

sweet trainer!! love it :) enjoy your miles on it. I like to watch trashy tv too but more along the lines of The REAL Housewives of Atlanta LOL!!

I would love to hear more about the Spinervals so be sure to do a review.

Karen Seal said...

Awesome! What a great Christmas gift!! :0)

amber lynn said...

yay!! i am so excited i won :)

thanks!!

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR