Big E!

Today is my WI day, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a loss of .5, down to 184.5. After the weekend I had with overeating (why does that always happen?) and lack of exercise I thought it would be a gain. I have been on track this week since I know my race is this weekend & I want to be feeling good. Tonight, I am hitting up the Big E with some coworkers. For any of you that don't know what that is, it is the biggest fair in New England. They have state buildings for all the New England states with food & products, and TONS of other fait like stuff. I am planning on some (organic) American Flatbread Pizza from Vermont (YUM!) and possible a beer, we'll see.  wish me luck!

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday morning (too tired) or evening, since I decided to go scrub shopping! It has been well over a year since I bought any new scrubs to wear to work, and a few were getting pretty ratty, so I went to the scrub store & bought 4 new pairs. Then I of course needed new shirts to go with them, so I ended up at the mall & hit the jackpot at Aerie. I had never been there before, but American Eagle's underwear/loungewear/sportswear store was great. Lots of fun colors and styles. I think I may need to head back there for some cute workout gear!

Hopefully I can drag myself out of bed for a workout tomorrow, race day is 3 days away!

No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR