know me a little more....

A - Age: 27
B - Bed Size - Queen
C - Chore you hate: Mowing the lawn (i make Kevin do it)
D - Dog's name: no dog for me!
E - Essential start your day item: some type of fruit
F - Favorite Color: PINK!
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instrument you play: I played flute & picollo in high school
J - Job Title: physical therapist
K - Kids?: None
L - Living arrangements: bought my new house in October! currently my friend Kerry lives with me
M - Mom's Name: Lois
N - Nicknames: Steph
O - Overnight hospital stay: I dont think I've ever been in overnight... day stay surgeries for my tonsils, knee & foot
P - Pet Peeve: people who cannot make plans. "I dont care, whatever you wanna do" drives me nuts!!! come up with a damn idea, I hate having to decide EVERYTHING! lol
Q - Quote from a movie: "Love actually is all around"
R - Right or Left handed: Right
S - Siblings: sister jess 16, brother jason 25, adopted half sister lily 9
T - Time you wake up: 5:07 am
U- Underwear: Always
V - Vegetable you dislike: beets?
W - Workout style: running, and now swimming & biking!
X - X-rays taken: right hand, my left foot at least 4 times in the last few months
Y - Yesterday's best moment: Getting an awesome workout in!
Z - Zoo Favorite: dolphins or penguins

No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR