Could sleep forever.....

Has anyone ever woken up from an extremely long sleep and wished they could head right back into it? I took a nap yesterday, went to bed early last night (9:30pm), and was exhausted when my 5am alarm went off for the gym. I switched it to 5:30am, went back to sleep, just to promptly decide I needed sleep more than a workout and set my alarm for 6:30am to get up for work. Now, calculate that, 9 hours of sleep, yet I could have easily slept another 2 or 3. I think a combo of TOM and working out a LOT lately as I begin training for this triathlon has made my body say, "What the hell are you doing!" This morning I did WI, although it was 187, and I was not pleased. But as a result of my crappy eating the last couple days I know why. I did so well the first half of the week, and now I leave for vacay sunday, and I'm trying hard to stay focused. I think part of the problem is when I am tired I will eat anything. I eat to try & stay awake or get more energized. I need to stop that and take a nap or drink some water. I certainly haven't been drinking enough water lately.

So instead of the gym, I am packing my road bike & running clothes to possibly go riding and running with some coworkers after work. That is, if I get out a decent time and I'm not exhausted. We all know what happened tuesday when my plans got derailed. I need to NOT make that a habit. Now its time to get ready for work & get all my stuff together!

No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR