Soxy weekend!

I've been back from vacation, but a bad blogger!

I really wanted to have my vacation replay ready to go for everyone yesterday, but time was not on my side. Partially because straight after work yesterday, we headed to Boston for the weekend for...

My red sox boyfriend Jacoby at bat!

The Sox vs. Ranger series!!
I was lucky to score some amazing tickets back in January and we went to friday's game, and will be heading to the early evening game tonight too. We had fabulous seats by home plate last night, and even though we got KILLED (seriously Wakefield should have pitched from the start), we had a great time. I had the best night because I had my first Sam Adams Oktoberfest of the season!

goes great with Kettle corn!
Seriously I was squealing with delight when I found my favorite beer on tap. We're heading to the Harpoon brewery for a tour & tasting today, before heading to the game. We'll be sitting by first base and crossing our fingers for a win!

Of course I have a long run scheduled for Sunday so I'll be on my best behavior tonight. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!





2 comments:

Elle said...

Looks like a great time.

Hope your ream wins!

Lisa said...

No worries -we know you'll share the vacay photos and details with us some time. Life is hectic and just coming back from vacay makes it feel all the more so. I've always said I needed a vacation to recover from my vacation :) ha!

The game looks fun - that caramel corn - yum! Mouth.is.watering!

Have a FUN weekend!!!

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR