Final round of questions

A while back, I wanted you to ask me some questions. Here's the last chunk of answers!!



Aimee @ Amazing in Motion asked...
I know that you generally do your long runs with a friend, but if you are running alone what do you do on a long run to maintain motivation & interest?
Lucky for me, theres been very few long runs I've had to do on my own. Sometimes I bring music or just think to myself and enjoy the scenery (or whine to myself at how miserable I am). Once I split a run into 2 loops where I was able to stop inside to get more water and take a quick break in the air conditioning & that worked really well too. If I'm at the gym, I find something good to watch on TV.

Cupcake @ Bigger Girls Run Too asked...
Would you ever consider doing a Tri, why or why not?
I have done a few Tris, and I LOVE them! I love riding, I love the transition of activities, and the excitement that there is surrounding the sport of triathlon. You can read my race reports here: 
From my last Triathlon on 9/11/11
If you could race with a famous athlete, who would you choose and why?
I would choose Team Hoyt. To me, they are the icon of inspiration. When I read 17 hours to Glory, I had heard of the father/son duo before, but was awed when I read their chapter in the book. I would love to race with them, because to me it shows that no matter your ability/disability, great things are all within our reach.
Team Hoyt
What is your favorite way to spend your downtime?
Relaxing on a beach in the summer, or in the fall on my couch with a delicious pumpkin beer and a long list of DVRd shows. Some of my favorites are Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, America's Next Top Model, and a couple news ones like Up all Night, The New Girl & Whitney.

Thanks for listening & enjoy your weekend!



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great answers! Team Hoyt ALWAYS brings me to tears! Crying right now just seeing their picture. Such an incredible show of love and dedication and determination.

CupCake@ Bigger Girls Can Run Too said...

Team Hoyt is amazing!

Also, I'm a huge fan of pumpkin beer and The New Girl on tv.

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR