Faith....


todays quote:

"Faith is building on what you know is here so you can reach what you know is there." – Cullen Hightower

Today was slightly frustrating at weigh in. My first one in 3 weeks, and I had a puny loss of 1.6. Higher that my home scale, and after all the hard work I've put in with workouts and eating better, I'm mad. I know where I need to improve though (pumpkin beer). I have faith that I'll get there eventually, but I wish I could be more focused. I actually have the chinese symbol for faith tattooed on my hip, now I just need to remember to always keep it.

What do you need more faith in?

I bet you're dying to see how my hair turned out from my new curling iron!

Fabulous! It looked a little better this morning, but this is mid day after running around with my patients.

I'm getting excited for my trip to Long Island this weekend!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

1.6 pounds weight loss isn't puny - it's nearly 1000 calorie deficit everyday -that's something! That's not "you took a pee before you weighed in and squeaked by" kinda loss -that's something. Keep doing that week in and week out and you'll get where you want to be.

FAB hair!!!!

Meg O @watchmegorun said...

I know it's frustrating, but you're still making progress and you're healthier now and that means a lot! Your hair looks amazing, I wish my hair would curl like that.

Penny said...

Love the new hair look girl. You are doing good on your weight loss. Remember muscle weigh more than fat. Go by the feel of your pants, that's kind of what I do. Keep it up Girl.

Run with Jess said...

I've been frustrated with my weight lately too. I'm working my butt off & nothing! Argh! Which btw... we basically weigh the same AND have the same goal! Cool!

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR