Halloween plans.....

So my party is this saturday, and I think it is going to be totally kick ass. My friend Sue let me borrow a bunch of her decorations, and the roomie and I went shopping sunday for a bunch of stuff. We're making a witches brew in a cauldron complete with a dry ice mist & creepy hand crawling out, a ghost pinata filled with candy, and jello shots with gummy worms. This may be the best party I've ever thrown. I'm pumped, and I'll be sure to post pictures. We decided on being ghostbusters, and Kevin is hard at work making our proton packs, and I'm painting our name badges on our shirts & ironing on the patches. Totally awesome!

As far as my workouts are concerned, I have been a naughty girl. I had a great run tuesday morning for intervals. Reaaalllly tough, but doable with a couple of walk breaks. I was supposed to cross train wed & run today, but neither happened. I was so tired when I tried to wake up in the morning, and exhausted & pissed off hating work in the evening. This morning I thought to myself, "uggghhh i am so tired. I probably won't have time to get in 5 miles this morning, so I'll do it tomorrow." I have tomorrow off, so I will have plenty of time, but really? I need to get my butt in gear & focus.

One thing to motivate me is the running skirt I just ordered tonight! I was lucky and the ladies at Running Skirts were able to locate me a pink plaid skirt in my size. BONUS, the pink ones are on sale! I cannot wait for it to come in so I can try it out! I also have a few bloggy giveaways in the works, so look out soon for some exciting things!

Long run this weekend has been scheduled for sunday, hopefully I am not too hungover from saturday night to do 9 miles. In reality, I wish I could run saturday before the party, but I have to work saturday morning and don't think I'll have time to squeeze it in. I hate sometimes that I work so much, but I do like to have money to spend on fun things like running skirts & trips away to go running!

5 comments:

Jana from Running Vegetarian said...

Speaking from experience..... it is not a good idea to do your long run when you drank the night before. It sucks... trust me. :)

Aimee said...

Your party sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!
Yay for a new running skirt! It's super cute too!
I think you better prepare yourself for not being able to run on Sunday. :) Running after a night of partying is never a good idea!

Stephanie Anne said...

hmmmm maybe I will have to do a little more prep work tomorrow then so I can squeeze it in on saturday before the party!

The Green Girl said...

Your running skirt is super cute, girl!

KovasP said...

Party planning, shopping, work, no wonder you don't have time to run. :)

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR