Amazing Blogger Award!


Wahoooo!
Kristin @ Running to Somewhere awarded me with a fabulous award!

so here's the info...

[FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER]
Tinkerbell
almost got a tattoo of this in college! haha

In fact, I now have a burning desire to run the Tinkerbell Half Marathon. Not this year, but sometime in the future.

[FAVORITE THING TO PHOTOGRAPH]

Me & Kevin on our many adventures!
climbing temples in Mexico

[Favorite Thing to Cook]

Sweet Potato Fries!!

Cinnamon-Sugar Sweet Potato Fries
I LOVE sweet potato fries. Did you catch my recipe from Joy Bauer & enter my giveaway? Check it out HERE.

[Favorite Way to Exercise]

Running!


Especially races with friends! Closely followed by cycling and triathlon.

[Favorite Movie]


&


[Favorite Article of Clothing]

Urbane Scrub Bottoms

Seriously I LIVE in these things. Tons of colors, super comfy. Its like wearing pajamas to work every day. And makes getting dressed much easier. One of the perks of working at a hospital.

[Favorite Flower]

Stargazer Lily


[Favorite Breakfast]

I wish I had a photo of last saturday's breakfast. My organic eggs, red poatoes, and turkey bacon. None prepared by me (no dishes!)

[Favorite Book]


[Favorite Place to Be]

The Beach!


This is a picture from my vacation to Mexico last year (recap and Pics HERE). Relaxing on a beach is my most favorite thing in the world. I am counting the days (25 to be exact), until my amazing vacation to Puerto Rico & the Southern Caribbean.

[Favorite Sporting Event] 

RED SOX! (of course!)




Now my turn to nominate!
























6 comments:

Lisa said...

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!" LOVE.THAT.MOVIE! Love Actually is also one of my FAVS too - every time I hear that ring tone in real life I am immediately transported to the movie!!!

Great post!

CupCake@ Bigger Girls Can Run Too said...

Mmmm sweet potato fries! I love those! Also, I am jealous of your up-coming vacation (can I sneak into your luggage? haha).

Sara said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing and congrats on the award! :)

Anonymous said...

Tinkerbell is my favorite too! :)

Shannon said...

Thanks for the nomination! I need to brainstorm now!

Karen Seal said...

Thanks for the tag! I'm working on this now! :0)

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR