Getting ready for a re-vamp

Did I show you my new toy?
banana blueberry
Holy cow.
This blender is so incredibly powerful. Its just what I needed after my smoking blender fiasco. I got a great deal on it at Costco, and I am in LOVE!

I've also found a great blog thanks to S, The Gracious Pantry.
She makes clean eating easy with simple, clean recipes.
Tonight I made Mexican Shepherds Pie.
Amazing. 
Thumbs up from Kevin & the roomie.
Check out the recipe HERE.

Do you have a favorite kitchen appliance?
Do you have a recipe blog you love?

RnR DC is right around the corner. When I get home, I'm revamping my nutrition thanks to the re-spark program at Bia Fitness. I'm brainstorming how to maintain the guidelines (no sugar, no booze for 2 months. no combining food groups for a month). I'm studying up, but more on all that later!

Back to packing!



4 comments:

Lisa said...

I like to read Gina's Skinnytaste for healthy recipes. I've made lots of her things and they are always awesome and you just feel healthier eating them :)

I REALLY want a vitamax blender someday - but the Ninja is a super close second. Sigh - I have a $20 Walmart blender.

I cannot wait to hear every detail of RnR DC - it's a race I soooooo wanted to do - should have, could have had a bloggy meet up :) Good luck with the race - hope it's awesome!!!

Aimee said...

I've seen that blender at Costco and I'm glad to hear you really like it. I need a new blender so badly especially one that can handle ice.

Good luck at RnR!! Have a great time.

Unknown said...

I have a Ninja too. Love it! Good choice.

ImTheMarigold said...

I'll be at RnR DC, we should meet up! Good luck!!!

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR