when boredom strikes...

My long run this week.... nonexistent.

I headed to the gym sunday morning since the wind chill was ridiculous, with a goal of 8 miles. I wasn't feeling it before I even got there. At the gym every TV had either sports or CNN type shows on and a guy watching it intently. I jumped on, and it was sucking. Boredom, and lack of drive were killing me, and my back was bothering me. I said to myself "Ok, screw 8, do between 3-5." What do you think I made it to? 3 of course. Oh well....

Ride on the trainer last night, and a skipped run this morning. My eating has been a little better. I've been tracking with the WW Iphone app the past 2 days. My goal is to keep it up until I leave for Disney!



The Princess Half is almost here!!!

I know Courtney @ RunCourtneyRun is having a blogger meet up, but it is thursday, before I arrive. Does anyone who is going have any interest in a quick meet up at the expo on saturday? Today I picked up my goodwill throwaway clothes in case its chilly! I won't ever make the mistake of leaving those at home after last years marathon weekend.

On an off note from training, my job has been killer lately. We have 1 girl leaving this week, and another leaving in April. Unless we can find ourselves some PTs soon we may be screwed for the summer, which will mess with my vacation & racing plans!! So if you know any physical therapists in the massachusetts area looking for a job, shoot me an email! Another coworker and I have been looking through job listings elsewhere too, we'll see if anything comes of it. 

If you haven't yet checked out my Fundraising Raffle, please do so HERE
There are a TON of great prizes up for grabs from some fabulous companies. It was recently pointed out to me that the minimum donation per the website is $10, so I have adjusted the fundraising page. Thank you to everyone who has donated so far!



I really hope that you can help me support the troops that defend our lives every day. The ones returning back to us injured especially need our help, so please, check out the raffle HERE & make a donation & win some great prizes in the meantime!

7 comments:

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

Lesley @ Racing it Off is doing this too! Have fun! =))))

Karen Seal said...

Good luck with Princess!! Hope the weather is good for y'all!! :0)

Penny said...

Good luck on the Prncess Race. You think you only did 3, but that is alot better than none at all. Hang in there. You are doing great.

The Green Girl said...

I'd love to try to meet up but if we don't connect, good luck this weekend!

Suzy said...

GL this weekend! You'll do great. I love the WW app. I wouldn't be as successful without it.

Sara said...

I hope to run the Princess Half one day! Looking forward to your race report. :)

misszippy said...

I hope your office can find some new PTs for your sake! Good luck this weekend--have a blast!

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR