Sinus trouble...

I can't seem to catch a break lately...

First it was the vertigo. Then the disastrous 18.5 mile run. Today, my sinus' have been pounding and nausea persistant. I missed my morning run when the alarm didn't go off. I was hoping to go after work, but after feeling like crap and eating nothing but graham crackers and diet ginger ale, I decided it was a bad idea.

After taking some Sudafed, I'm feeling much better and lounging on the couch with plans to hit my bed early tonight. Maybe with that stressful long run, I think my immune system was wide open to get hit.

                                                                                                Source: etsy.com via Laura on Pinterest


I wanted to thank all of you who left me amazing comments, words of wisdom, and support following my last post on my 18.5 run. The encouragement I get from the blogging community is amazing and I can't begin to thank you all enough. Thank you for sharing your experiences, it made me feel a million times more hopeful!

Hoping I make it to TRX in the morning!

3 comments:

Penny said...

I hope you get to feeling better. Get some well needed rest girl.

The Green Girl said...

Aw, I'm so sorry, girl! I've been struggling with insane sinus headaches from these crazy Santa Ana winds so I so get it.

::hugs::

Aimee said...

No fun :(

The running will happen when you are rested and feeling better. It sounds like you are doing exactly what your body needs you to do right now.

I hope you feel better.

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR