Happy Weekend!

Last night I had the most delicious dinner, and I should have snapped pictures. We went to one of our favorite places, Eastside Grill in Northampton. Gorgonzola garlic bread & pan seared scallops to start, then dinner was butternut squash ravioli. We followed it up with a trip to La Fiorentina for coffee and dessert.


YUM.
However, not part of my healthy eating plan. ::sigh:: oh well, it was heavenly. I did manage an awesome run yesterday morning. When I was finalizing my early summer training schedule (I know it took me forever), I realized RnR Providence is 4 months away! Which is the training time for the FIRST training plan, that I used so successfully for New Orleans. So I decided to make Providence my A race, with all my sprint Tris as B races throughout the training cycle. Unfortunately it will affect my long runs since most of the races are on Sunday, so I'll have to figure that out. 



Yesterday was Friday, which means I need to pick this weeks winner for the Run to Home Base Raffle!! In case you don't know what I'm talking about, the short story is I am raising money for injured war vets & need your help! With your donation, you are entered into a raffle with a prize to be drawn each week for some fabulous prizes!!

This weeks winner is....

email me your choice of prize!

There are still TONS of great prizes to win! Check them out HERE!

today I am a working girl, then hoping for a ride outside because it is a gorgeous day in Massachusetts! enjoy the day!




3 comments:

Carly said...

It's supposed to be nice here in ME too. I'm waiting to go for my run until it's warmer. :-)

misszippy said...

That dinner sounds wonderful! Enjoy your bike ride outdoors!

Running Ricig said...

congrats to the winner!

I had a pretty incredible off plan dinner last night too. Totally worth it, right?

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR