Post Thanksgiving wrap up


Are you out of the food coma yet?

My Birthday Flowers!

Thanksgiving was my birthday this year. Normally we head to the Manchester Road Race in CT, but I hate the effort to get to such a big race, and always feel so rushed leading into thanksgiving. Instead I was aiming for a 5K in my hometown, except.... no one would run with me!

Instead I got up and got my Jillian workout in before hitting the kitchen. I made some delicious clean eating recipes for sweet potatoes, green beans and cranberry sauce. We had a delicious dinner at my mom's house with Kevin & I's families. We even had candles in the pumpkin pie.

That night, we went shopping crazy. Our adventure started at 9pm on thanksgiving with a cooler filled with drinks and food, and finished after 3pm on friday. We had one 3 hour nap between outlet shopping and the mall. Did I get a lot of presents for others? no. But I did manage to score some excellent deals on clothes and a new purse for me!

After an exhausting shopping day, I definitely didn't get my Jillian in. Saturday was a washout too, I had a bridal shower, then cleaned the house a little before getting ready for my birthday party!!

My BFF Roomie & Kevin threw me a party!
Kevin and I at after dinner drinks
Sunday I spent the day cleaning to get ready to decorate for christmas!

The holidays are coming up so fast, it's really getting me thinking about the past year, and the year to come. I think 30 could be a pretty good year!

Happy 30th Birthday to me!

Have you entered my birthday giveaway yet?
Enter HERE by 12/5 midnight.








No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR