It's Been a Long time...

Wow.
I have a lot of catching up to do.

I'm coming back to this blog, in the same place as when I started it.  Laid up, unable to exercise, getting frustrated at the lack of health and fitness in my life. I originally started this blog while recovering from foot surgery almost 4 years ago.
You can read my first post HERE

Right now, I am stuck pretty immobile with a bad back. I've had issues in the past, but we'll keep this first post short and sweet by saying that it was simply the worst pain I'd ever experienced, and unable to move I was taken by ambulance on a stretcher to the hospital.

I'm doing a little better now, I'll even explain more later, but for now, I'm happy to say I'm back to blogging again.

Did you miss me?

4 comments:

BLESS YOUR HEART said...

I am so happy to see this post! It came at the perfect time. We started our blogs not to far apart from each other and talked about our running journey and now for the past year I stopped running and the weight is back! I am ready to get back to running and even if its at my own pace at least I am out there everyday! Glad to see you back because I am ready to get back to it! We can do it! ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! Hope you start feeling better very soon!

Penny said...

Nice to see you back. Glad you are on the mend. Take care

Chris said...

Glad that you are back blogging but I'm so sorry to hear about your back. Hopefully the rest will help the healing process. If you want I'd like to invite you to read my blog at shufflescrapsparkle.blogspot.com. I'd love to have to as a reader.

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR