Awaiting Sandy....


Here in Massachusetts, we're not anticipating the actual Hurricane to hit us. Instead we're waiting for the winds to take out our power. The 60 mile wind gusts are expected to create a lot of damage for new england, and I'm hoping we don't have a repeat of last year.

Do you remember that crazy Halloween blizzard which left me without power for 7 nights??
Read about my wonderful week HERE & HERE & learn my advice on how to survive without power for 7 nights

What is with mother nature?
The blizzard almost exactly a year ago
Hurricane Irene was a year in August
And that awesome Tornado a year ago in June (Read about it HERE)

Seriously what else weather related can be thrown our way?
We have the water and pantry stocked. I think I might snap if I have to go another 7 nights without power. Wish me luck!!



4 comments:

Aimee said...

I agree this is too much. Unfortunately I will be making my to work in this mess in a few hours. I hope you stay safe, dry and with power.

Penny said...

Stephanie, I hope you are not with out power days. Be safe and take care.

Anonymous said...

Here in VA we are doing pretty well, not much damage. Hope you guys are safe as well!

Kimberly said...

I agree this is too much. Unfortunately I will be making my to work in this mess in a few hours. I hope you stay safe, dry and with power.

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR